Search This Blog

Nipple piercing Jewelry rejection and Popular Nipple piercing wearers

Nipple piercing Jewelry rejection and Popular Nipple piercing wearers



Jewelry rejection

The nipple is fleshy enough to pierce securely behind plenty of skin to prevent rejection. However, if the jewelry gauge is too thin or the piercing is not deep enough to begin with, there is a risk of rejection. Metal allergies could cause it to reject. Problems with infections and/or too much tugging and pulling on it could also cause it to reject.




Popular wearers

A nipple piercing gained considerable media attention after Super Bowl XXXVIII, during which Janet Jackson exposed her right breast on which she had a nipple shield applied to a piercing. This incident is humorously called Nipplegate. Nicole Richie set off an alarm at the Reno Airport as she passed a metal detector with her nipple piercing. Pink had her nipple pierced backstage after a concert she was giving in Germany; in the presence of her mother. The whole scene was filmed and later published on her Live in Europe DVD. Christina Aguilera had all her piercings removed except for her right nipple piercing. Also, R & B singer Cassie Ventura has both of her nipples pierced. Pictures of her breasts were posted all over the internet when someone hacked into her private photos. Pop singer Rihanna had her nipple piercing exposed in the same way.

                                                                 "Pink" gets her nipple pierced

Lionel Richie - Nicole Richie's Nipple Piercing Causes Alarm

LIONEL RICHIE's daughter NICOLE's choice of intimate body piercing left her highly embarrassed recently, when she had to show her breasts to airport security.

The aspiring singer, who stars in hit reality show THE SIMPLE LIFE alongside her best pal PARIS HILTON, was travelling from Reno, Nevada to New York City when her nipple piercing triggered off metal detectors at a security checkpoint.

She recalls, "(When the alarm went off), I said, 'I'm pierced,' and that usually is the end of it. And she said, 'Well, what are you gonna do about it?' I said, 'Well, you can either scan it or...I don't know what to tell you.'

"She said, 'Well, visually, I can't say that that is okay. Even if I look at it I can't say it's okay. I'm not even allowed to touch it.' I'm like, 'What if I say you can touch it? It should be fine.' She's like, 'No, I'm not allowed to do that.'

"So they brought in two female officers and took me not to necessarily the most private place in the airport and made me take off my top. Thank God I'm not a shy person, but what if I was shy?

"You know what, you guys are letting lighters on the plane and stuff like that, but I can't have a nipple ring? What am I gonna do - poke someone in the eye with it?"


Christina Aguilera - Aguilera Removes Famous Piercings

Sexy singer CHRISTINA AGUILERA has shocked fans by removing her famous piercings - because she associates them with unhappier times in her life.

The DIRRTY singer, 23, had eleven pieces of body jewellery in her ears, lip and tongue which each represent painful moments in her past, but her record executive boyfriend, JORDAN BRATMAN, has helped her overcome her troubled history so she decided to remove every piercing apart from one in her right nipple, which has sentimental value.

Aguilera explains, "I'm rebelling against myself. I've taken out all of my piercings apart from one in my right nipple. That's for me. I had piercings when I was down. There's a comfort to me in pain."

A close friend adds, "She's really happy with her boyfriend and associates piercings with traumatic times in her life. She's decided to ditch the lot, apart from the bar in her nipple. That one is very special to her. At least now airport metal detectors won't go crazy when she passes through."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion Trend